Cart Problems with Internet Explorer
We have found that some people using the site are having problems if using Internet Explorer with certain security
settings. With some settings, the IE browser doesn't accept Cookies, which are used by the website to hold temporary cart information, like what is in your shopping car, when you are on our website.
The easiest way to stop this problem happening is to add our website to your Trusted Sites list.
Instructions for this are below.
1) Go to "Tools" in the Internet Explorer top menu
2) Select "Internet Options"
3) Select the "Security" tab
4) Click on the "Trusted Sites" icon
5) Click on the "Sites..." button
6) In the box under "Add this Web site" write
7) Make sure that "Require server verification" box is not ticked
8) Click "OK"
You should now be able to view the site without any problems.
If you have tried this and are still having problems, please email
Cheers! We hope to totally fix this problem when we next upgrade the site... sorry if it has caused you problems!